Sunday, January 15, 2006

Practice Management Software

Brickell Research Inc. offers a very complete practice management suite, primarily for the medical profession rather than for psychologists, social workers, and other therapists. It appears to work very well and the only thing I can find "wrong" with it is that it is very good and you pay for what you get. Although it does not fit into my cheap software category, it would be a nearly ideal solution for a small to medium medical office setting. More information, including a request for a free demonstration CD, add-on modules for specialties, pricing, and the like may be found at http://www.brickellresearch.com/index.shtml

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hate Theramanager, awful program, gliches every time I tried to use it, wasted more time trying to get through the problem, and no claims were printed. In the market for a new program.

Thank you
Stephanie, NP

September 26, 2008 8:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Brickell Research does not make Theramanager, so I'm not sure why that comment was placed here.

Our office uses Brickell Medical Office and I like it a lot. I've used many other systems and Brickell gets my vote. They have a really good tech support team too.

July 15, 2009 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree. Brickell Research is one of the good practice management software I've seen. So many softwares but only few are reliable and able to meet the services people look for. Keep on sharing this so people would know in case they're having a hard time looking for good softwares.

August 10, 2016 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home