Monday, September 29, 2008

Who Owns Us?

How do you feel about what happened in the stock market today? It’s down over 777 points following the rejection of the bailout bill by the House of Representatives. On the TV and Internet news, everyone seems to have a different explanation and “somebody else” to blame for the chaotic situation. They all seem to have two commonalities. They are afraid and they are angry. So am I. Like most, I am not certain at whom, or about exactly what portion of this fiasco my feelings are aimed.

I believe that, though somewhat incomplete, my recently deceased hero / philosopher / strategist / observer / comedian had a very accurate take on what was coming and is now here.

Warning: Before clicking on this link to a George Carlin video, please understand that it uses very explicit language. Some might consider it obscene. I consider it realistic.

Who Owns You Americans?

May this situation work out for the good of all citizens of the USA.

Peace, Doc

Copyright © 2008, Thomas A. Blood, Ph.D.

Windows Live Tags: , , , ,
Technorati tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home